Swift Lite Charcoal Discs are self-lighting and long-burning mini charcoal tablets. They can be used to burn resins, incense, powdered herbal blends or dried herbs. Also for Hooka, Shisha charcoal.
The fast lighting hookah charcoal from Swift-Lite is a smokeless and odorless product originally designed for religious Incense burning. The product was re-developed and has now become a major global brand for Shisha pipe smoking.
Each roll contains 10 Charcoal tablets, Size 33mm
- Swift-Lite sources all their charcoal from fruit trees, specially the apple tree.
Swift Lite charcoal uses sustainable wood sources and only uses specially selected species of timber in order to give a hotter and stronger product.
- Beware of counterfeits- Genuine Swift-Lite is smokeless-inhaling smoke from counterfeit and low quality charcoal can be harmful to your health.
- Swift-Lite International is the original Swift-Lite Charcoal manufacturer in the UK with production facilities since 1957.
- In order to maintain freshness, opened rolls should be resealed and stored in a cool dry place. Effective storage will ensure quick lighting and a long burning time.
How to Burn Resins
- Use tongs to hold charcoal tablet (never hold it with your fingers alone or you might get burned).
- Light the charcoal with matches or lighter, or hold over a lit candle…. for about 20 seconds until it self-ignites.
- Place the lit charcoal in a bowl or any incense burner. The bowl or incense burner should be filled with sand or dirt.
- Let the charcoal warm for a few minutes. (It turns gray around the edges when it is ready)
- Now you are ready! Add a small amount of resin on top of the charcoal.
- The resin will burn and soon release essential, aromatic oils through the smoke.
- Continue to place resins or powder on charcoal as they burn out and smoke decreases for a continuous burn.
- DO NOT HOLD THE TABLET IN YOUR HAND WHEN LIT!